We are representing a top Real Estate Operating Platform backed by top US private equity firm. Managing a nationwide portfolio of high caliber industrial assets totaling over 300 million sq. feet throughout the country.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company started by a top real estate mogul in Philadelphia area
- Blue Chip tenants now experiencing tremendous growth – with recent acquisitions totaling over $100 million
- Offices in Greater Philadelphia area and NYC
- They specialize in acquiring and managing income producing industrial real estate leased to high quality tenants in major markets across the United States
- Acquired in 2018 by top PE firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field is required. A concentration in business or real estate related field preferred
- A minimum of one to five years related experience in the real estate industry and hands-on experience in lease administration
- Adaptability to changing demands, results oriented, strong interpersonal skills
- Serve as main tenant contact for all lease related issues, billing and payments, account reconciliations and collection of past due balances
- Analyze and interpret newly-executed leasing documents and terms
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Experience with Yardi or MRI
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.