We are representing a Cost Manager/Estimator opportunity based out of Boston with a rapidly growing international retailer, local office based in Boston. This a growth position, and the candidates must live within 1 hour of Boston, with the opportunity to work remotely part of the time. Position will involve approximately 20% travel monthly to potential store locations.
- Company going through tremendous growth, excellent career growth potential
- Excellent compensation and benefit program
- Employee-friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to work remotely part of the time and travel to store sites, about 20% travel/month
- Responsible for leading and managing all commercial aspects within the Store Development Construction team, ensuring business needs are achieved and projects are completed in a timely, cost effective manner
- Oversee timelines, resources and budget development
- To develop, promote & maintain our 3rd party relationships across all countries we operate in, delivering cost effective partnerships without compromising service excellence
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in quantity surveying or a related field
- 5 years of experience in construction cost management – PQS or Contractor/Developer experience
- Possess a detailed knowledge of construction procedures and procurement processes
- Experience with planning, design, new build, fit out and refurbishment works project delivery methods
- Experience in conceptual project budgeting and scheduling, project planning, design and cost estimating at various project stages
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.