We are representing a Superintendent position with one of the Philadelphia area’s leading home building companies, building custom homes and subdivisions throughout the Philadelphia area as well as the surrounding suburbs.
- Employee-friendly work environment
- Full pipeline of work through 2022
- Great reputation for doing quality work
- Provide direct on-site supervision of active projects to ensure their timely and quality completion
- Provide on-site safety management of subcontractors for active projects under direct management in the field
- Coordinate with third party safety consultants for walk throughs and corrective actions
- Serve as lead person for material procurement, coordination, and delivery for all project sites under management
- Work as a member of the estimating team for subcontract negotiation, buyout, and contract execution
- Manage the submittal, engineering, and long lead procurement for the project
- 5-10+ years of experience building multi-family apartments in the city
- Must be able to read plans, drawings, manage subcontractors and be willing to mentor young Superintendents on the staff
- Must know how to manage projects in the city and or suburbs
- Must be familiar with permitting, parking and traffic construction requirements
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.