We are representing a newly created Reporting & Analysis Manager opportunity with one of the fastest growing & privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately held, rapidly expanding organization in the Philadelphia northern suburbs
- Role will manage a staff of at least 6 individuals
- Role handles the development of monthly/quarterly processes to streamline analysis and ensure data quality
- Cross functionality with FP&A team & operations team in delivering analysis
- Provide training and development of staff
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Business, or Accounting
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.