We are representing a Regulatory Senior Auditor opportunity with an insurance company in Philadelphia, PA
- Have the chance to work with a large organization that prioritizes the growth and development of its employees.
- Work with management and Board of Directors to create, develop and implement audit plan.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to operational staff.
- Great benefits and work-life balance.
- Must have 3-4 years of audit experience in a public or corporate internal audit setting.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience in insurance is highly desired.
- Experience with ACL and data analytics, a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.