We are representing our client who is focused on providing high-quality care to its community. They are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics and nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators. Our client is committed to listening to their nurses voice; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Accesses the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care
- Provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN’s, EMT’s, Paramedics, and non-licensed nursing staff
- Provides care consistent with the Nursing Department’s policies, procedures and standards of practice
- TX RN license or compact license
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification
- If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained
- ENPC or PALS (AHA) and TNCC required within one year of hire
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- ADN required
- BSN preferred
- If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within 3 years of facility date
- Staff RN’s not hired in a graduate nurse or intern status, must have a minimum of 1 year recent nursing experience in area of practice in an acute care setting.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.