We are supporting our client who is a 700+-bed healthcare facility located in North Carolina. Our client offers a variety of services, including women’s services, sports medicine, and neurological care.
- Provides leadership, which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family
- Implements medically prescribed interventions
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Effective 3/1/18 Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position
- Previous signed BSN commitment letter OR grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities
- Exemptions may be approved with CNO System Council approval
- Masters in Nursing – preferred
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provided
- National Certification in area of specialty
- One-year hospital nursing experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.