We are representing a RN opportunity at a Healthcare facility in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. The hospital is known for its 24-hour emergency care, Level III NICU, specialized women’s services, and more. Staff members say the opportunities for advancement and commitment to providing excellent patient care make the hospital a great place to work.
- Providing care, which is appropriate to the age specific (adolescent, adult and geriatric patients)
- Providing developmental and safety needs of the assigned patient population
- Charge duties
- Makes patient assignments
- Supervises and directs the staff and unit activities for the assigned shift
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA) certification (If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained)
- ADN required
- BSN preferred (If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within three years of facility date)
- Staff RN’s not hired in a graduate nurse or intern status, must have a minimum of one year recent nursing experience in area of practice in an acute care setting
- Must have 2 years of PCU experience in an acute care facility – recent experience
- 1 year of stepdown will also work
- Culture- Patient and co-worker friendly
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.