We are representing the Northeast Region of a large national multi-family development firm. With a dozen different development communities in the pipeline, the Managing Director of the Northeast Region is looking for a right-hand person to lead development management, and new acquisitions, for one or more of: Long Island, Westchester/Connecticut, and Northern New Jersey.
- Top 10 developer, nationally
- 2,500 apartment units in the pipeline
- Focus on transit-oriented development; builder of communities
- Help strategically grow a region
- Development management: lead the development of multiple ongoing large-scale projects
- Run several 100-500 unit projects, from inception all the way to completion, including securing financing, entitlements, managing construction and close-out, and marketing/lease-up
- Acquisitions: lead the sourcing of new development opportunities, short and long-term
- 10-15 years of multi-family development management experience
- Bachelor’s in finance, real estate, or related, MBA preferred
- High-level communication skills, both written and oral
- Deep relationships in one or more of the following markets: Northern New Jersey, Westchester, and/or Long Island
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.