We are representing a small regional division of a multi-billion national general contractor. This division will have all the resources and benefits of having the backing of such a large and reputable group, but more entrepreneurial autonomy to shift gears and grow a division in your own vision. Best of both worlds.
- Top-10 national General Contractor
- $40-$50 million revenue division in Austin, TX
- 90% Interiors-focused, looking to grow core-and-shell pipeline
- Lead an existing 10-person region
- Grow a $45 million revenue division to a $100+ million division in 3-5 years
- Operations — ensure company is running effectively/efficiency instituting best practices across the board
- Management — oversee, direct, and motivate 10-person internal team
- Business Development — leverage existing long-standing relationships to build a robust pipeline of new work
- 15-25 years of general construction experience, ideally a mix of field, office, and executive management experience
- Bachelor’s in construction management or related
- High-level communication skills, both written and oral
- Deep relationships in the Austin, Texas market
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.