The Atlantic Group is currently assisting a client with an ongoing search for Regional Lease Administrators. In order to be qualified for this role, you MUST be fluent with Excel and have experience with both CPI and lease analysis. Our client is offering a strong benefits package and a competitive salary for qualified candidates.
- Work closely on the day-to-day functions of lease administration, including but not limited to abstracting leases, review of existing and new lease reoccurring charges to ensure accuracy, CPI rent escalations, and tracking/monitoring critical lease dates.
- Review new leases, amendments, assignments, terminations and other lease documents – prepare and/or review accurate and detailed lease abstracts including all critical dates and financial requirements, and resolution of lease compliance issues.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Asset Managers and/or Property Managers regarding the verification of month to month tenants, move-in/out forms, holdover, Certificates of Insurance and other portfolio issues, as needed.
- Assists with monitoring completion of Tenant Improvement projects for critical dates and the triggering of lease commencement/rent commencement.
- Prepare, send and follow-up on all correspondence relating to tenant move in, rent commencement or as needed in conjunction with the processing of lease documents.
- Update Lease Administration pipeline reports and add and maintain SharePoint (document warehouse system).
- Maintain the integrity of the lease abstract database and regular review of reports to ensure accuracy of lease data.
- Manage tenant contacts to update name and/or address change requests by reviewing and interpreting lease provisions and preparing documentation, if needed.
- Work on special projects that may arise within the Lease Administration department.
- Interact and work closely with Regional Lease Administrator, along with Asset Management, Property Management, AR/Collections, Construction and Accounting, as needed. This position reports directly to the Lease Administration Manager.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance or a Paralegal Certificate.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in Commercial Lease Administration, Property Accounting, Property Management, Real Estate Law or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with Yardi or MRI database experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new technologies and processes.
- Must have strong ability to interpret complex commercial lease language, related real estate documentation and have general property accounting knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion