We are representing an Regional Controller opportunity with a well-respected privately held company in Montgomery County.
- A growing company with a rich history of providing best-of-class health and wellness to the community
- An essential, hands on role due to growth and continued financial strength of the company
- Role will encompass operational accounting, forecasting, budgeting and mentoring a staff
- Part of an enriched financial management team where collaboration is the key to their success
- Role is very visible to executive leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 6+ years of experience Big Four/regional firm or corporate accounting
- Strong general accounting skills and leadership qualities
- Healthcare services experience preferred; management experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.