Receptionists will interact with all levels of staff at the firm, greet all visitors, including Clients, as well as answer all incoming calls. Due to the high level of exposure, they must be extremely professional, customer service focused, and have excellent verbal/written communication skills. It is essential that they have a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and be a team player.
- Heavy phone volume – answer all incoming calls to the main lines; transfer calls appropriately and/or provide detailed messages.
- Coordinate incoming meeting requests and manage calendars for 10+ conference rooms
- Greet arriving guests, escort to conference rooms and assist during visit
- Executive meal prep and coordinating firm-wide catering needs when requested
- General office duties (scanning, copying, filing, etc.); coordinate courier and postal deliveries
- Coverage for Administrative Staff, as needed
- Update procedure manuals and reference guides
- Assist with firm wide special events
- Project work with development opportunities
- Approximately 0-3 years of experience
- College degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Internet)
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- Customer Service focus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.