Our clients is a boutique private equity firm located in Fairfield County, CT with 30+ years of stability & growth. To date they have acquired more than 100 businesses across a variety of industries and they are currently investing from their fifth committed private equity fund. They are now looking to add Receptionist to the team
- Greet visitors with a positive, helpful attitude, show them to their meeting space
- Deal with special requests from visitors including administrative items or arranging transportation as needed
- Prepare meeting rooms for visitors and order, set up and take down breakfast or lunch buffets as needed
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls
- Assist team members with administrative tasks including presentations, copying and binding materials
- Schedule/confirm appointments and update calendars
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail/packages, sort and distribute mail, prepare FedEx packages or certified mailings
- Order kitchen and office supplies as needed
- Order breakfast or lunch as needed and manage delivery
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.