The Atlantic Group is representing a Real Estate Tax Manager opportunity with a privately held Real Estate organization who is experiencing significant organic and M&A driven growth.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately-held, fast paced organization experiencing unprecedented growth
- Role will direct the daily workflow of 5 tax associates
- Manages tax schedules, ensuring accuracy and serving as the real estate subject matter expert in organization’s budgeting/forecasting process
- Spearhead the improvement processes related to recording real estate tax expenses
- Bachelor’s in finance and/or accounting
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in property tax management for a large business or real estate tax consulting firm
- Experience in negotiating property tax reductions via formal/informal appeals
- Knowledge of state and local property tax reduction initiatives
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.