We are representing a newly created Real Estate Regional Controller position with one of the fastest growing & privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately held, rapidly expanding organization in the Philadelphia suburbs
- Great opportunity to get away from Month End Close, Financial Reporting, and Audit
- Role entails Relationship building with Asset Managers, Data Quality, Forecasting, and Process Improvement
- Collaborate between Accounting, Operations, Asset Management, Data Analytics, and Reporting teams
- Supervise, train and guide accounting analysts and associates for your region
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience, real estate experience preferred
- CPA or MBA is preferred
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Able to analyze large amounts of data and be able to summarize and interpret to Asset Managers, Property Managers, and management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.