The Atlantic Group is representing a Real Estate Portfolio Manager opportunity with a well-established and expanding Real Estate organization headquartered in the Philadelphia Northern Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Manage day to day operations for self-managed properties
- Draft budgets for self-managed and oversee budgets from 3rd parties for new acquisitions
- Provide acquisition & disposition diligence
- Review CAM reconciliations for self-managed properties and third-party
- Privately held commercial Real Estate organization based out of Philadelphia area
- Fast paced, growing organization with a lot of opportunity for career advancement
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting , or Business
- 3+ years of experience
- RPA designation preferred
- Commercial real estate and financial background with 3+ years of relevant experience as Property/Portfolio Manager with experience in all facets of property operation and management
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.