We are representing a newly created Real Estate Development Controller opportunity with one of the fastest growing & privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area.
- Privately held, rapidly expanding organization in the Philadelphia northern suburbs
- Oversees financial operations including AP/AR, job cost accounting, payroll and cash flow management
- Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Work-In-Progress reporting & General Ledger
- Produce monthly financial statements
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience, construction development real estate experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop a team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.