We are representing an entrepreneurial NYC-based real estate private equity firm with $100 million assets under management, primarily in the Manufactured Housing space. They are looking to add an Analyst to their small team to help with underwriting as it relates to the growing pipeline of investment opportunities.
- Underwrite potential acquisition, development and joint-venture opportunities
- Proactively and effectively manage transactions cradle-to-grave in a high production environment
- Forward-facing role, communicate diligently and effectively with lending and capital partners, and team leadership
- Develop and maintain property investment cash flow projections in Excel
- Research trends impacting real estate fundamentals and investment activity
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- 1-3 years of experience doing Real Estate underwriting, on either the debt, bridge, or equity, ideally on the Multifamily side
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Superior analytical skills; proficient in Excel, ability to build models from scratch
- Industry knowledge and genuine curiosity
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.