We are representing a Real Estate Analyst position with one of the fastest growing and privately held organizations in the Philadelphia area.
- Privately held, rapidly expanding, and industry leading real estate organization in the Philadelphia suburbs
- Assist in identifying and pursuing new land development locations
- Market analysis, financial analysis, underwriting and due diligence
- Support the permitting and approval process
- Assist the Development team
- Assist in the ownership and validation of all reporting data
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Real estate industry knowledge, a MUST
- Software experience with GIS/mapping tools, preferred
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Excel Proficient
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.