The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Quarry Operations Manager role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Ensure continuing efforts towards optimization and improvement of mine production, maintenance, and safety practices.
- Assist in day-to-day planning of the Quarry (mining) operation.
- Plan and adjust production needs based on plant schedule.
- Perform general laboring duties when necessary.
- Bachelor’s in Mine or Civil Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of experience managing the operations of a quarry.
- Effective communication skills, a well-developed business understanding, strong analytical and creative thinking abilities, and the ability to influence others are essential competencies for the position.
- Experience working with organized labor organizations.
- Ability to use MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; SAP experience preferred.
- Detailed working knowledge of mine planning, quality control, reclamation, budgeting, and P&L.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.