We are representing an exciting Quality Assurance Audit Manager position with a storied and growing public accounting firm in South Jersey.
Company & Position Highlights
- This role will oversee the execution over all stages of assurance engagements, leading by example and demonstrating the firm’s core values
- This individual will be responsible for reviewing the work of others to ensure quality and accuracy as well as developing staff professionally
- This firm provides excellent benefits to its employees (casual dress, summer Fridays, great 401k and health plan, PTO) and is a place people feel valued and appreciated
- They are growing their client base and have exciting business plans on the horizon
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of public accounting experience, diversified client base
- CPA required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.