We are representing a QA Manager role for a prestigious Private Equity Firm. NYC based firm with under $100 Billion in assets seeks to add a quality assurance manager to the IT Team. Quality Assurance Manager to work closely with Development and Product Management teams on delivery of mission critical, global business systems, ensuring system quality and performance.
- $100 Billion under management Private Equity Firm
- Taking on exciting and a diverse range of projects.
- Great reputation industry-wide, which is an increasing rarity
- Be an experienced hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Work with a team of internal and external testers to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Define testing and test automation coding norms, including technology/tool selection, oversight of their implementation, and promoting continuous improvement through regular reviews.
- Recruit, hire, and lead an extraordinary team of internal and external QA Engineers and testers
- Provide expertise for Development and Product Management in all areas of software quality, including the deployment process. You will identify meaningful trends and practices, so we can release quickly and with high confidence.
- Responsible for scaling our automated testing in a continuous integration environment, defining and evolving our testing strategy in service of team and company objectives.
- At least 5 years of experience with ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
- At least 5 years of experience writing test scripts
- Experience with performance testing using open source tools such as LoadRunner and JMeter
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins
- Significant Experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Azure DevOps
- Experience in agile development methodology
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.