We are representing a Proposal Manager opportunity for an organized, motivated marketing professional to join a rapidly growing Marketing Communications Group
- Lead and manage the preparation of proposals/qualifications, including SF254/255/330s, and development of multimedia presentations.
- Play a leadership role in strategy formulation, working closely with a technical team to help identify discriminators, value propositions, and the optimal strategy to win work.
- Candidates should be decisive, detail-oriented, and driven to excellence
- Must have excellent time management skills and able to balance creativity and strategy while meeting deadlines.
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage multiple assignments, and be willing to work overtime, when necessary.
- Candidates should be an organized, “take-charge” marketing professional who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment. Strong grammar, verbal, and written communication skills are critical
- College degree, preferably in English or Liberal Arts, or an industry-related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft ® Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Minimum 8 years of work experience
- Experience with marketing in the architecture/engineering/construction management industry, preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion