The Atlantic Group is representing a Property Controller with an expanding, privately-held Real Estate organization outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Rapidly expanding real estate organization
- Newly created, hands on role responsible for financial reporting for a variety of commercial real estate portfolios
- Address any questions provided by supervisor or clients on assigned portfolios
- Coordinate flow of information for internal and external auditors
- Opportunity to hire, train, and develop staff
- BS in Accounting degree required
- 6+ years of experience working in real estate or with real estate related organizations
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.