We are searching for a Property Controller for a growing property management organization located in Conshohocken.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position is open due to a promotion and is part of a team led by the CFO
- Person will oversee accounting activities including financial statement preparation & analysis, assisting with budgets and audits
- Person will assist with training Property Controllers
- High exposure to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of related real estate experience, commercial real estate industry experience is preferred
- Excellent communication & computer skills
- Strong Excel and systems skills is a plus, experience real estate accounting software is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.