The Atlantic Group is representing a Property Accounting Manager for a rapidly growing, privately held Real Estate organization in Philadelphia, PA
Company & Position Highlights
- Organization has experienced significant growth over the last several years
- Lean department, strong visibility to C-Suites, and great opportunity to advance with the firm
- Compile monthly accounting reports, including financial statements and applicable supporting schedules
- Record journal entries in accounting system as needed; monthly accruals, prepayment accounts, bad debt write offs etc.
- Provide financial input on annual budget and reforecasting processes
- Assist with property CAM reconciliations
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 6+ years in experience in real estate or public accounting with real estate clients
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.