We are representing a Property Accounting Manager opportunity with an industry leading Fortune 500 company located and headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading Fortune 500 organization with a great name and reputation.
- Individual will have the opportunity to oversee all related property accounting activities.
- A critical position seeking a driven individual to be accountable for month end review, preparation of quarterly and annual reforecast budgets and financial portfolio reports, and communicate effectively across several business units such as, Regional Asset Management Team and Corporate Accounting Team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Experience working in REIT industry a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.