We are representing a new Property Accountant role in Center City Philadelphia.
Company Position Highlights
- Privately held real estate company in Center City with a strong East Coast presence
- Company is experiencing tremendous growth and has an excellent company culture with a work/life balance
- The position will provide excellent exposure to various facets of real estate and property accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years property accounting experience, MRI/AVID experience desirable)
- Motivated and Detail oriented individual with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.