We are representing a Property Accountant opportunity with a very well respected and established Real Estate Investment firm in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Smaller Accounting department with a lot of visibility to leadership and exposure to ad hoc projects
- The firm has tripled in size over the last 2 years and continues to grow
- Post monthly charges to tenants’ accounts related to rent, work orders, operating expenses and taxes
- Review and distribute monthly rent statements to tenants
- Assist with property CAM reconciliations
- Compile monthly accounting reports, including financial statements and applicable supporting schedules
- BS Accounting or Finance
- 2 + years of Accounting experience in the real estate industry
- MRI experience desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.