The Atlantic Group is excited to represent an opportunity with a 2nd generation-runned, award-winning, residential home builder in Chester County, PA. Smaller company that provides all the resources to truly support every employee to be successful.
- Family owned (2nd generation) for almost 50 years
- Smaller and very supportive
- Well-respected in Tri-county area and Delaware
- Received 100+ awards for excellence in building
- Deliver homes on or ahead of schedule, and on or under budget
- Inspect all phases of construction
- Schedule all phases and supplies
- Approve all invoices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Recruit punch out and labor personnel and train to standards
- Maintain positive customer relations
Motivate subcontractors and suppliers
- At least 2+ years of residential construction experience
- Excellent communication skills & a good heart (MUST care about the homeowners)
- Experience working at a National Home Builder is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.