Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Sales Engineer opportunity with a company in the Portland area that specializes in HVAC construction. Successful candidates will have a strong knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to manage all aspects of the sales process from soliciting business all the way through project completion.
- Support the sales process by actively obtaining new business and maintaining relationships with repeat clients.
- Take an active role in fit out and replacement jobs by estimating project bids.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of ach project through completion.
- Consistent follow up and communication with clients.
- 5-10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Complex knowledge of HVAC mechanical, as well as the design, construction, and operation of those systems.
- Ability to think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a team to complete projects in a timely fashion based on client needs.
- Proven history of strong leadership, sales acumen, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.