We are representing a multi-generational Architectural Metal + Glass company with a 30+ year history. They are looking for someone to support their Head of Operations, who has been with the firm for 25 years, on high-end corporate interior commercial projects in NYC and be groomed to take over Project Management in the next 5-10 years.
Highlights about the Company
- Architectural metal & glass company with a factory in Queens
- 30+ year history of doing Class A corporate interiors projects
- Strong family-oriented culture – leadership has been with the firm for 20+ years across the board
- Manage all logistics related to executing $100 thousand – $3 million projects
- Procure all materials – both metal & glass
- Manage critical path schedules, status reports, and budgets
- Proactively determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Interface with clients and vendors
- Multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 2-5 years of metal & glass experience
- Bachelor’s in construction management, or related, preferred
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to multi-task well
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.