The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager Role in the Greater Berks County area with phenomenal growth potential in structural steel and metal fabrication industry.
- Access to leadership
- Strong pipeline of work
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Supervise and coordinate the overall process of fabricating and erecting structural steel, miscellaneous metals, joist, and metal deck for assigned project(s)
- Read specifications and blueprints to determine the locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Create and establish schedules that include preconstruction planning, submittals, engineering, shop drawing creation, material procurement, and fabrication, shipping, erection, and closeout procedures.
- Prepare, coordinate, review, and execute submittals, contracts, subcontracts, Purchase Orders (PO), Professional Service Agreements (PSA), blueprints/drawings, and other critical documents
- Communicate and coordinate with other project contractors to maintain schedule, deliver of materials, and mitigate design conflicts
- 10-15 years of Project Management experience in the steel industry
- Experience using TEKLA
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in steel construction
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.