The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager/Project Engineer in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Company has a pipeline of work that will keep busy through 2023.
- Must understand project control systems.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management.
- Has experience with construction cost estimating.
- Adds to team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Accurately develops and executes project schedules.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Construction Management or other related discipline or equivalent field experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management/Project Engineer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel and Word.
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Healthcare project experience is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.