We are representing a Mechanical Project Manager position with a rapidly growing mechanical contractor based just south of Indianapolis, IN. They do design build, new construction, and renos in a variety of markets. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.
- Two year backlog of work, not having to worry about a lack of work
- Reports directly to the VP of Operations, no multiple layers of management for answers
- Focus on process piping
- Projects are piping intensive in the food and beverage processing industry, pipeline/piping, and fuel delivery systems
- Company’s rapid growth means great career growth potential
- Must have strong process piping experience in the industrial market
- Should be living within an hour of Indianapolis, IN (25 minutes south of Indianapolis) or be willing to relocate (financial assistance provided)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering and six or more years of project management experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Solid commercial mechanical project management experience is a must, general commercial project experience is desired
- Federal government project experience would be a plus
- Thorough knowledge of construction or other related technology, scheduling, procedures, project contracts, plan and specification reading, financial planning and tracking and equipment are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.