Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a successful General Contractor operating in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Virginia. The successful candidate will have experience and enjoying managing projects and employees with a focus on expertise in paving.
- Oversight of a single large project or multiple projects managed by a Senior Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Management of administrative tasks that include contract negotiations, project scheduling, field purchases, estimations and more.
- Cultivate customer relationships beyond individual projects to create and value life-long customers.
- Oversee, direct and mentor Project Engineers and Project Managers.
- Implement and closely monitor the company safety program, including oversight of subcontractor compliance.
- 7-15+ years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management strongly preferred.
- Experience managing large scale paving projects.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- OSHA 30 Certification
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.