The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager/Lead or Senior Superintendent/ role with a phenomenal Multi-Family GC/CM/Developer in the City of Philadelphia.
- Zero micro-management – direct access to leadership team
- One of the largest GC/CM and development companies in Philadelphia
- Offers tremendous job security as well as work-life balance
- Well-executed performance and accomplishments are achieved by their teamwork
- Communication with entire team throughout the project is a must
- Great knowledge of the complexities involved at this magnitude
- Relationships with sub-contractors, vendors, architects, engineers, crews, owners, etc.
- 7+ years of running large projects, also open to 30+ years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with multi-family residential industry including with multi sites and buildings
- PODIUM Construction experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with the utility companies-specific building codes and authorities Attitude – desire to win
- Long-term opportunity to be able grow and be challenged with a phenomenal company
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.