The Atlantic Group is representing an Immediate opportunity for a Project Manager/Estimator role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in the Carpentry, Drywall, and Acoustical ceilings industry.
- $25M+ a year company with over 100 employees.
- Responsible for meeting the goals of the projects.
- Manage multiple construction projects and interact with contractors and subcontractors daily.
- Establish on-site organization and clear authority structure to achieve goals of the Project/Client.
- Completing the project within the budget defined.
- Producing the highest quality product to meet the customer’s needs.
- Draft and implement 2 weeks look ahead schedules.
- Complete projects within budget.
- 2+ years in Carpentry, Acoustical ceilings, and Drywall.
- Tech savvy – Quickbid/Ost estimating.
- Takeoff, purchase, and order materials for multiple job sites.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.