We are representing a developer who owns and operates 30 buildings in NJ, NYC, Westchester, and LI. They are making major renovations to several buildings in their Long Island portfolio and have a pipeline of Long Island projects additionally. The first project would be a 70,000 sf Class A+ office fit-out.
- Developer with its own general contracting vertical
- Primarily focused on office asset
- Strong corporate culture – excellent well-respected leadership
- Multiple large-scale ground-up and renovation projects in the pipeline (NJ & Long Island)
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Interface with clients and vendors as needed
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Must have experience delivering large-scale corporate interior fit-out projects
- Bachelor’s in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to multi-task well
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.