The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager/APM in the Greater Dallas area. Excellent growth potential with a company specializing in the Multi-Family/Affordable Housing Market.
- Company is fully committed to Texas with a more than healthy pipeline of work projects slated and on the books
- No middle management or red-tape., meetings about meetings, etc.
- Company proud of their safety and people/culture
- Will be working out of the Trailor/Offices – on-site
- Act as the communication liaison with the Lead Superintendent (on-site) and the PM sitting at HQ
- Participation in project safety and financial audits
- Help development of internal and external reports
- Assist with the review and implementation of multiple project specifications
- Secure applicable project permits
- Assist with Project setup, Design Management, Preconstruction, Construction, and Post Construction tasks that fall within the duties of the PM Team
- 6+ years of construction related experience OR a Bachelor’s with 2 years related construction project management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, along with other PM software
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
- Podium Construction – multi-family residential industry including with multi sites and building
- Strong knowledge and experience with utility companies-specific building codes and authorities, etc.
- Great attitude – desire to win
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.