Atlantic Group is representing a Project Management opportunity with a General Contractor that is working on Gaming and Hospitality project.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of Project Management experience, preferably in Gaming and Hospitality Construction. Experience working with Procore is a plus!
Highlights about the Company
- 40+ years of Construction Management experience
- Veteran Owned business
- Access to leadership team
- Great culture
- Strong pipeline of work
- Forefront of technology, Full BIM department, Asta Power Project Software, Procore Scheduling Software
- $100M bonding capacity
- Construction Management Degree or Engineering Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager or 5 years as an Assistant Project Manager
- Gaming and hospitality experience is a PLUS
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with any of the following programs: MS Project, Procore, Primavera, or Timberline
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and human relations skills
- Ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- $60,000 – $100,000 base salary
- Company Vehicle
- Strong Medical Benefits
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.