We are representing a Project Manager opportunity with a century old GC/CM focusing on the Educational, Retail/Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare, and Senior Living markets.
- Located in the Greater Philadelphia area
- Very well established in their markets
- Employee-friendly work atmosphere
- Low turnover
- Very large pipeline of work in the pipeline for 2021
- Excellent medical benefits
- 5+ years of commercial and/or institutional construction project management
- OSHA 30 Hour
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Excellent organization and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and meet deadlines
- Supervisory and management skills
- Computers and scheduling (Familiar with BOX, Plangrid, Prolog or other construction software a plus)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.