Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a successful civil contractor in New York City. Project expertise includes utilities, site grading and draining, stormwater pollution prevention, roadway design, land planning, and more. Excellent company with strong employee supports and opportunity for growth.
- Strengthen your brand and the company brand through your work managing large scale projects with clients in the NYC marketplace.
- Serve as a mentor and hands-on trainer of developing Assistant Project Managers and Designers on your team.
- Lead by example and encourage/foster the growth of members of your team.
- Serve as the key point of contact to clients, understand their needs, and provide your expertise to keep projects on track through completion.
- Present client needs and project updates through regular meetings.
- Ensure all required schedules, paperwork, material needs, and more are appropriately addressed in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- 8-12+ years of experience in a related field.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License.
- Experience managing large scale site civil work as mentioned above.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.