Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a successful general contractor in Montgomery County, PA. Project expertise focuses on various industries including Healthcare, Corporate Offices, Education, Hospitality, and Industrial. Excellent company culture and a growing pipeline of work make this company an excellent place to build a career.
- Oversight of large scale ground up projects from preconstruction through project close-out.
- Participate and remain engaged in team meetings, set schedules, manage materials, and assist with project estimates.
- Cultivate strong relationships with on-site supervisors, clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors to guarantee strong project outcomes.
- Adherence to all health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Remain engaged with project improvement meeting, development initiatives, and training to better personal, team and company growth.
- 5+ years of ground up Project Management experience in one or more of the above industries.
- Ability to manage projects independently, think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a team that will utilize innovative construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge of scheduling, cost calculations, and necessary building codes.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- OSHA 30 certification.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.