We are representing a Project Manager opportunity for a full-service HVAC and building automation provider based in suburban Philadelphia
- A well-established and recognized leader in the HVAC and BAS industry
- Projects are in the commercial, healthcare, higher education, industrial, and K-12 school markets
- Excellent career growth potential
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and completion of fast track control systems projects. Fast track projects are identified by the BAS Manager and will typically be jobs less than $15,000 with limited programming and wiring requirements.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering or the equivalent field experience in a related field. At least 2 years of direct Project Management experience in the Building Construction industry. At least 3 years of electrical installation experience with projects related to HVAC controls. Ability to work with all levels of staff and maintain strict confidentiality of information. Must be adept in the use of personal computers, especially programs such as the MS Office suite. Must be able to multi-task, openly communicate, work well with others and carry a positive attitude. Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with customers and vendors. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Local travel required.
- Experience managing projects up to $30,000.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.