Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a successful general contractor based in Mercer County, NJ. Builds focus on Healthcare and Life Science projects. Excellent company culture and a growing pipeline of work make this company an excellent place to build a career.
- Oversight of large scale ground up projects from preconstruction through project close-out.
- Participate and remain engaged in team meetings, set schedules, manage materials, and assist with project estimates.
- Cultivate strong relationships with on-site supervisors, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to guarantee strong project outcomes.
- Adherence to all health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Remain engaged with project improvement meeting, development initiatives, and training to better personal, team, and company growth.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management with experience in Healthcare and/or Life Science construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects independently, think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a team that will utilize innovative construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge of scheduling, cost calculations, and necessary building codes.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- OSHA 30
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.