Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a leading GC in the Mid-Atlantic. You will work closely with the Senior Project Manager and Project Executive on assigned projects.
- Assist in preparing project plan and schedule, collaborating with field personnel
- Maintain schedule once established and be able to make adjustments to the schedule as issues arise
- Ability to effectively communicate with owner’s, subcontractors and internal project teams
- Project experience with large scale projects: healthcare, senior living, higher education, corporate, to name a few
- 5-12 years of experience with projects in the $10-50M range
- Experience in multiple disciplines (project management, pre-con, estimating and construction management)
- Excellent communications skills with clients, contractors, vendors and internal employees
- Ability to work in a team environment with high attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.