Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with an organization that is working on ground-up, renovation and repositioning projects throughout the country, in the hospitality space. Great opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced firm, on the owner’s side.
- Manage project schedule, interacting with contractors, subs, design teams, superintendent(s), inspectors and engineers, on a daily basis
- Oversee aspects of resource management
- Assist team members, monitor internal efforts and evaluate project performance to ensure all contracts are fulfilled
- Manage RFI’s, change orders, contracts and drawings, once received and submitted by APM/Project Engineers
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction, hospitality construction a plus
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specs and contracts
- Scheduling software experience a must
- Excellent communications skills with clients, contractor, vendors and internal employees
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.