Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Manager opportunity with a successful South Jersey general contractor. Projects focus primarily on commercial builds, but also some high-end residential projects. Great family-owned business with strong repeat customer relationships in the local markets they serve.
- Oversight of ground up and renovation projects in the South Jersey market.
- Participate and remain engaged in team meetings, set schedules, manage materials, and assist with project estimates.
- Cultivate strong relationships with on-site supervisors, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to guarantee strong project outcomes.
- Assist in the generation of new leads for business development.
- 10+ years of experience as a PM with experience on commercial construction projects, with residential experience a plus.
- Ability to manage projects independently, think critically, develop unique solutions, and lead a team that will utilize innovative construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge of scheduling, cost calculations, and necessary building codes.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office and Procore construction management software.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.