The Atlantic Group is representing a Project Financial Analyst opportunity with a Pharmaceutical organization that is growing substantially in Montgomery County, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company plans to double in size in coming years
- Newly created role that reports to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Role is a project management role that will be dealing with 20-30 projects at a time
- Interacting heavily with the project manager on cost analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare, review, and analyze reports, controls, and other financial & operational information
- Role monitors the progress of revenue projects, including investigating variances, reviewing expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued correctly
- 5+ years of business experience dealing with economic, financial, risk, and decision analysis
- Strong analytical skills for project evaluation
- Significant knowledge of practices, procedures, and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause, and gap analysis)
- Advanced Excel Skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discuss.