The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Executive Role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Construction industry.
- Enhance good relationships with clients, designers, and consultants
- Assist in overseeing cost control and change management systems
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
- Coordinate development and maintenance of site logistics plan with Project Managers and Superintendents
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout
- 15+ years of experience managing Pharma and Life Science commercial construction projects
- Experience with budgeting and scheduling
- Experience with ground up construction or renovation/fit outs
- Experience using Excel, Procore, and MS Project
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.