We are representing a Project Executive role for a General Contractor focused on high-profile, ground-up residential, hospitality, mixed-use commercial/retail, and commercial interior fit out projects in New York.
This is a great opportunity to be a leader in a 70-person GC with a strong reputation and a steady stream of exciting projects.
Highlights about the Company
- Robust project pipeline
- Diverse mix of industry veterans and young innovators collaborating together
- Access to highest-quality technology and Construction Management tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, providing direction and oversite on project schedules, budgets, and overall quality control
- Oversee full life cycle of multiple projects
- Oversee internal and external/field teams to ensure projects run efficiently
- Acts as primary contact and liaison for owner and principle partner entities for the contract, design, systems, procedures, and related deliverables
- Assist with developing new business opportunities through exceptional project execution
- 8 – 15 Years of experience as a Project Executive or Senior Project Manager for a General Contract
- Proficiency in Project Management systems
- Strong leaderships skills and the ability to build positive relationships with peers, subordinates, and vendors
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.